Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seito Japanese Restaurant - DJ

510 N. Orlando Avenue, #104
Winter Park, FL 32789
407.644.7234
www.seitosushi.com

We went to Seito Japanese Restaurant today for lunch. It is located in the Winter Park Village next to the theater. The menu has quite a few sushi options. I choose the Salmon Teriyaki Lunch Box “Grilled fresh salmon served with teriyaki sauce served with salad, rice, beef dumplings, and half a California roll.” I also ordered an Asparagus Roll.

The restaurant was very busy during the lunch hour we were there. I think that every table was full. The restaurant is nicely decorated with Japanese touches, like rice paper lamps and overheard lighting.

My meal started with Miso soup, which had a stronger salter flavor then most Miso that I have had. It was still good though. My box lunch had 5 separate containers. There was a carrot ginger salad, sticky rice, 3 dumplings, a California roll, and the salmon which was on a bed of stir fried vegetables. Everything was good. My side dish of asparagus roll was also very good.

Rating: ***
Service: ***
Price Box lunch/sushi roll: $12.50

Other Reviews:

Orlando Weekly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried Ichiban Sushi Orlando