Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pannullo’s Italian Restaurant

216 South Park Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
407.629.7270
www.pannullos.com

Pannullo’s Italian Restaurant occupies a space on Park Avenue next to Bank of America and across from Central Park. The restaurant has occupied this space since 1993. A nice history of the building is provided on their web site. There is nice outdoor seating available for the cool days ahead. This space is also dog friendly in case you need to go somewhere with your pooch.

Today I had the lunch special “lightly breaded chicken breast sautéed in a wine sauce, on top of penne pasta” this also came with a salad bar. The salad bar was low on lettuce but was good beside this problem. The special was good the chicken tender and the pasta ala denté. The dish I had was sized correctly for lunch. I did not feel stuffed when I was finished. The atmosphere at Pannullo’s is nice the lights slightly dim. There was a TV over the bar with the Food Network on.

I was there for a business lunch so was unable to take a photo, this was a perfect place to conduct business luncheon.

Rating: ***
Service :***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe someone in the service industry, no less the OWNER, could be so rude to his customers.

My table of 6 ladies were told by a waiter, "If you were planning on settling up your bill, I would encourage you do to so." When we asked the owner why the waiter had been so rude, the owner SCREAMED at my friend, "I have a more lucrative table of 10 coming in and I need the space." Wow! More lucrative? How can an owner of a restuarant be so rude and so BLUNT? More lucrative? Anger management class is needed before he runs his business right into the ground!