Monday, March 2, 2009

Ted's Montana Grill

Ted's Montana Grill
105 W Main St
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 587-6000



I had the pecan encrusted trout, with onion rings and cole slaw. The trout was a large portion but was very greasy I thought, while the onion rings were fried perfectly not a drop of greasy. The cole slaw was passable.

For our appetizer we had the tomato soup. It was excellent!


The setting was very nice it was in the tallest building in town. The old Baxter Hotel sign on the roof had been painted out. The restaurant was on the ground floor and very attractive. The lobby of the old hotel was grand indeed.



While I did not like my fish I enjoyed the service and the setting. Next time I'm in town I try the cedar plank cooked salmon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Ted's specialize in bison? Isn't ordering fish here akin to ordering a ribeye at a Boston fish market?

dj said...

They do have fish on the menu and Bozman is the "trout capital of the world".