Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Marie Callendar's-dj

Marie Callendar's-dj
1600 N. 1000 West
Layton, UT 84041
801.825.3668
Www.mcpies.com

After leaving Antelope Island State Park we were starved. We were
tring to decide if Marie Callrndar's would be like going to Denny's.
We stopped in anyway. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated.

I ordered the turkey pot pie. It came out looking very good. It was
pipping hot, infact it never cooled off enough to eat. I was
disappointed with the small amount vegetables that were included in
the pie. The creamy sauce was very good, it tasted like celery soup. I
though 11.79 was a bit high for what I got.

Later in the day I got a really bad case of indegestion not sure what
was in there but I was feeling it all night long.

Rating: @@
Service: @@@
Price: $12.00

No comments: